Monday, January 4, 2016

January Workouts

I am starting a new workout series this month with a couple great ladies! These workouts are short but will work some of those key problem areas. It is so much more motivating to know that others are exercising with you and it has been great in keeping me accountable. I try to get in 20 minutes of cardio each day along with my workout. It might be the elliptical machine, treadmill, or walking my stairs. As a busy mom, I take what I can get and try not to get discouraged when I can't fit it all in. Some days it's only 10 min and some days I can get in 30. It's more difficult when my kids are awake but so fun to have them join in on the exercises. We especially love squats and pushups!


Legs

Arms





Calendar


Any exercise is better than none and the best time to exercise is any time! I would love to have you join us or give the workouts a try. I am looking forward to this new year and new workout!

-Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment